

We had a beautiful Fall Break. Craig took a couple vacation days and we were able to spend the 4 days all together. We went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had plenty of time to play outside in the leaves. We tried to go apple picking, only to find out you could not pick yourself anymore. (Things changed from when I was a kid.) So we bought some apples instead. It was cold and raining at that point, so we weren't totally disappointed.


Trey spent a lot of time being the leaf monster. Hiding in the leaves and jumping out and scaring us.

My sweet little boy.

Aleah is checking out the leaves and pumpkins.


It was such a nice break. Craig and Trey came home early on Monday. I came home later with Cade, Reid, and Aleah. I was sad to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment