Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20 Months Plus

Aleah's frustrated scowl, a look that is often used.

Sweet and innocent.


Hmmm???? where did Aleah go?

There she is!!! the little rag a muffin. Is rag a muffin a real term, or is it one of those things that my Grandma made up?
Aleah is full of personality, no doubt about that one. She is strong-willed and has an opinion about things. She's also funny and loves to scream and giggle.
Here favorite things to say:
I want that..... not sure how to spell what she actually says... I unt aat
Off.... she often wants the lazy boy to herself
Cup.... up
Cracker....cackar
TASHA... TASHA
Croc....she loves her little orange crocs from Grandma
Mom....Mam..mam...mamm... mmaaamm.... she only says mom when she is whining to me.
Aleah loves to go to the basement and play with her brothers. Actually, she will just stay down there by herself. Just this week all the boys were upstairs and it had probably been 10 minutes or so and I asked, "where's Aleah?" I actually had to call her and tell her to come up. Independent little thing. She will just walked into the nursery at church. None of the boys even came close to that.
She is not real cuddly, but loves to bring books and climb up on your lap.
Has to SCREAM every time we lay her down, but she usually sleeps through the night.
She's definitely rough and tough, but at the same time she's loves being the little girl of the house.



No comments: