So we got there and we heard about the dolphin show and we knew we were heading there and getting out of the sun. The dolphins were great. We all really enjoyed it. I was so emotional, I cried. I know, stress and emotions will make you crazy. (we had put an offer on a house the day before, among other things)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!
One of our favorite family outings has always been a trip to the zoo. This was our first trip down to the Indianapolis zoo. Of course, that day it was 90+ degrees outside with 100% humidity. Alright, I don't know the exact details; but it was miserable. This entire summer was just super hot and humid. So if you wanted to do anything it was going to be HOT!
So we got there and we heard about the dolphin show and we knew we were heading there and getting out of the sun. The dolphins were great. We all really enjoyed it. I was so emotional, I cried. I know, stress and emotions will make you crazy. (we had put an offer on a house the day before, among other things)
My pictures aren't great, but the show was so fun.
.JPG)
Cade and I went to the elephant show. Nobody else wanted to come out into the sun to watch it. Aren't elephants amazing?
I went with Cade on his first roller coaster. (this is not an attractive picture)
So we got there and we heard about the dolphin show and we knew we were heading there and getting out of the sun. The dolphins were great. We all really enjoyed it. I was so emotional, I cried. I know, stress and emotions will make you crazy. (we had put an offer on a house the day before, among other things)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment