Last Friday I had this moment of realization. I looked at Craig and asked him, "Is this our destiny?" We both just started laughing, because we know it is. A new phase has set in for us. I suppose we had a little bit in Michigan, I think it was just starting when we moved. But now that we are back in a house it is taking off.
Friends coming to Play...
It has it pro's and con's. Right now it's mainly con's for me. But I suppose I will get better at it. I can remember being at my friend Julie's house, and just watching the car load of boys come streaming in. It was so fun to watch these boys. And I thought every time I was there and saw them come in, they had grown an inch. Now that's turning into me.
Friday I had let Trey have his friend Bradley over. They were more my level. Very cute eating their chicken nuggets and played air hockey most of the time. Then after school Reid had his friend John over. (One of the sweetest boys ever) Then Cade invited Aaron, our neighbor boy, to come down. He and Cade are in the same class and he comes down to play a lot.
It was only 5 boys running around and one little 2 year old girl right behind all of them. But it was just a glimpse into the future. We ordered pizza, they played soccer in the basement (only a couple injuries), and of course everyone played some Wii and DS.
This picture is actually not from Friday. It was from back in December around Christmas. This is my boys with Aaron playing DS...as I was trying to get them to walk Aaron home.
No comments:
Post a Comment