Shutterfly has this great offer. If you make a post about them, you can earn some FREE cards. I know, I know... I should already have my cards ordered and in the mail to you. But hey, I've had barfing kids for the past week... and before that Cade had pneumonia.... and before that we had another round of the stomach flu... and before that... well you get the idea. That's for another post. Not sure if Shutterfly will consider this great advertisement. So since I love a bargain and I truly do love Shutterfly. This is a fairly easy job for me.
First up.... their cards... super cute... affordable (even without a coupon)... and easy. Just drag and drop your picture into a card. Shutterfly cards
Next up... their calendars... love them. I made one for my parents last year for Christmas. You can add your own text and add your own events on the calendar part. Very fun! Shutterfly Calendars
(If I were really savvy... I would show you a copy of my calendar here. Maybe by next Christmas I will have figured that one out. I had to go to google help to even figure out how to add these links.)
My last recommendation and by FAR my FAVORITE... you know how Oprah makes her big annual favorite things show. Well... Shutterfly photo books would be one my List. Love them. I recommend you take the time and do the manual book. I've done the automated book once, it turned out cute. But I love the ability to add more text. And you are very limited in the automated books. But these are fun and cute. Everyone should make one. Shutterfly Photo Books
Alright... I took the time and tried to post one of my photo books. I am getting so tech savvy..
So when you get your Christmas cards (and hopefully not late) you can think of my post.
No comments:
Post a Comment