Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter





Grandma was at our house Easter morning. It was a very nice and relaxing morning, other than Craig informed me that he had changed his mind about a house we were considering buying. Ahh.. the house hunt.. that deserves a post all of its own. Anyway, we got the kids all ready and then went out on the front steps for a photo shoot. Of course it did not go well. Why do I ever think I want to actually be a photographer? Then my second camera died, my other camera had died at soccer games the day before. These pictures are actually pictures that my mom took and I cropped.
We went to church and played on the church playground after service and then came home for a yummy Sunday meal. It was a beautiful day. We went for a walk and played out in the back yard. It's not very often that we are blessed with such beautiful weather on Easter, and we very much enjoyed it!

No comments: