Wednesday, April 28, 2010

5-0

Cade's soccer team played a make-up game tonight. The entire team played very well and they won 8-4. They are undefeated at this point, 5-0. It's funny at the beginning of the season when I was just watching practice, the team looked so small. I thought they would struggle. But they have dominated most games. Cade is playing very well. The first couple games, Cade played mainly offense and then goalie. So he scored a couple goals the first 2 games. Now he's been playing defense, along with forward, and goalie. So I know he's a little disappointed that he has not scored a goal this past few games, but he's been playing tough.


Hey, are you trying to push my boy?

I should not worry about my little boy. He dribbled on past his defenders.

A big throw-in to Matt.

A big pass to the center.

Cade had 4 stops tonight as goalie.




No comments: