Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trey Goes to the Farm

I had decided that I was going to go on this field trip with Trey and take pictures. He was very excited and I have missed several parties because preschool is during Aleah's naps. So I told his teachers the day before that I would be going.

So it was a crazy morning, we had put an offer on a house the night before and I was on the phone with our realtor working out details. Then Trey had speech. We came home, my realtor came to the house to give me more papers and get our earnest money. Fed Trey and Aleah lunch and we were back out the door.

Colin and Mrs. Maris ended up riding with me. Which was fine, other than my van was gross. Trey was happy that Mrs. Maris rode with him. We got there and I went to take a picture of the whole group. I NEVER PUT THE BATTERY BACK IN MY CAMERA! My camera had died at the soccer games on Sat., failure one and now I had forgot to put it back in, failure two.

So I took the camera back to my van. To be honest the field trip was not great. I thought it would be a little more interactive, but basically the kids walked around and saw animals in little pens. They did get to pet the baby sheep and chick.

We went back to preschool and there was only 45 min. left to class. Aleah was done. So I was going to just take Trey and her home. Trey quickly caught on that I was trying to take him home early and started crying. Nathan's mom offered to bring him home and I took her up on the offer.

So Trey's highlights were: Mrs Maris rode in my car and Nathan's mom brought me home.

No comments: