We had our first warm baseball game. It was even a little on the sticky side. So it felt a little more like baseball than the night before when I was shivering. Reid and I played a little catch during Cade's warm-up. It was shockingly enjoyable. I have never been much of a baseball/softball player.
Cade's team played well tonight. I don't think they hit as well as they did their first game, but definitely made fewer errors in the field.
Cade waiting on second. Good first hit Cade.

Cade talks things over with his 3rd base coach.

On third, getting ready to head for home.

Another single.

Cade grounded it and got out on first his last time up to bat.
.JPG)
Cade did not see much action in the field. The ball only came his way once or twice. His team won the game by one run. I was rather glad, because the other coaches were obnoxious. Which made me thankful for Cade's coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment