Last nights program was nice and more importantly Trey did a great job. He sang all the songs and did all the motions. He was VERY cute and VERY happy!
Cade did not really want to come, but once he got over acting like a teenager he was ready to watch his little brother.
Aleah has a snotty cold. So daddy was trying to get ready to film Trey's performance, but had to keep wiping a little nose.
Trey got to stand between his buddy, Nathan and his future wife, Julie. I should tell the Julie story now. Trey chose this little ring as his prize at his speech evaluation. His teachers thought he was going to walk out and give it to me. This of course was not the case. A couple weeks ago he picked up the ring and informed me that he was taking it to school that day and was going to marry Julie. He got very angry when I would not let him take it to school, and informed me that he had to marry Julie today. Ahh... aren't little boys suppose to want to marry their moms? Not mine.
Squatting down and getting ready to blast off.
At the end, all the classes came up front and sang a song.
Little Reid hanging on Daddy. Notice he lost one of his top front teeth a couple weeks ago.
Trey and his space man that he made with Grandma. Thanks Grandma!
The whole crew in front of the space man.
After the performance we went outside and the kids all got a popsicle for the refreshments.
It was a fun night. And as I was putting the boys in bed, Trey was just laying in bed going 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 blast-off..... normally I would have told him to be quiet, but it was so precious I just sat there listening to him say it again and again as he fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment