Monday, May 10, 2010

Baseball Season Begins

Reid had his first baseball game on Monday night. We've been juggling soccer and baseball practices for the past month. They take their baseball pretty serious around here. Cade had 3 practices a week and Reid had 2, each one for an hour and a half. It's a fun time, but can get very crazy very quickly with 2 boys playing 2 sports.
Somebody tell the other team's coach to get out of my way. Reid playing first base and scooping up a ground ball.

You're OUT! Alright, I wouldn't yell that at the other little first grader coming into first.

Good job first base!


The crowd looks please with the action. Alright, I think it's about time that this little red jacket gets passed on to Miss Lauren.


Look at that power stance. Reid had 3 good hits in his first game. This time up to bat, the pitcher sent the ball to him to early. He hit it and then they called him back and made him bat again. So I guess you could say he had 4 good hits.


He makes contact!


Coming around 2nd.....it was really a single...



Sliding into home.




It was a good first game. I really have no idea who won. I missed a lot of the game taking Cade to soccer practice and then picking him up from soccer practice. And truthfully, I don't think I would have know even if I was there. There are so many errors and runs in these games, it's hard to keep track.










No comments: