Thursday, August 19, 2010

The House

Hopefully, this will become our new home on Sept. 17.

The stairs.

The office.

The living room.

The very beautiful kitchen.... favorite thing about the house.


The family room... great!

The dining room ceiling.

The dining room.
The master bedroom.

The master bath.

Reid and Trey's room. Who is that little person?

Aleah's room.

Cade's small, but his own room.

The basement.
Time line-
August 2 we printed out the purchase agreement when we were in Michigan at Ben and Carrie's. This is one of those weird things that I just had a feeling was going to happen.
August 3 we faxed the purchase agreement to Mary (our agent). We found out that night that the sellers accepted our offer this time.
August 9 Inspection... that's when I took these pictures. (my mom got to see the house)












1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow. Super cute, and I'm super jealous? Can I move in? Cute decorating too.. I like the curtains in the family room, if I had to venture a guess I would say pottery barn dupioni silk. :)I've been looking at those.