Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot

It's that time of year. When I wait too long and then I am in a panic trying to find a time to go out and take pictures for our Christmas cards. I envision it being this beautiful thing. Having each child looking their best, hair combed, and cute coordinating clothes. It came down to it this year and I just did not even attempt. We got a lot of snow last night, so it's going to be kids playing in the snow with coats and hats on this year.


Here's a few pics from our very professional photo shoot.






Aleah gives BIG hugs... I am hoping to edit her snotty nose out of the final card.



It makes you look forward to getting our card in the mail, doesn't it? Well... next year I will have that beautiful card and the kids looking their best.







No comments: