We all walked down to the bus stop. He was very brave and then once the bus pulled up he got a little scared. I told Reid to get behind him, instead of in front of him to kind of nudge him along. And that brave little Trey just climbed on the bus. He sat with Caleb and Reid and then Reid helped him get to class.
Side note: Reid can be so mean and rough with Trey, but when it comes down to it, he takes care of his little brother.
I am not sure why Aleah would not stop plugging her nose and she had her other hand in her mouth.
Aleah and I picked Trey up after school. The first thing out of his mouth was that he saw Mrs. Weber in the library. Then he wanted to know where Cade and Reid were and why didn't he get to stay and ride the bus home. Yeah, he really missed me. He told me that Mrs. Weber read Go Dog go. We had been home for a few hours and then he told me that he needed to take his folder to school. I was just so impressed that my little boy remembered that his teacher told him that he needed to bring a folder.
Sweet Trey did fabulous on his first day of school.
1 comment:
Aww.. now I just got all emotional reading that post! I still can't believe it. What good looking boys you have. Love that picture of all 3 of them!
Post a Comment