Saturday, July 31, 2010

Webkinz Road Trip

Webkinz came to our little zoo on Saturday. This was an exciting event for our household. We don't have a Wii or Playstation, so the boys gather around the computer and play Webkinz World.

I really wasn't sure how Cade was going to do. As we walked into the zoo, he shoved his owl into the stroller. He is in that in between world. He still loves little boy things, but he also loves to sit and watch sports endlessly and has taken a strong interest in girls. (not sure if I am really ready for that one) But I am happy to say, all three boys had a very fun time. Cade even thanked me this morning for taking him.

They won little shirts and shorts for their Webkinz to wear and those popular bracelets. They brought some animals around while we stood in line; a blue tongued skink, a tree frog from Australia, and a big snake. And then the last thing was, they took their Webkinz up for a physical. (I stood in line the entire time waiting for this while they went around to the other tents)

Trey was so cute. He answered all the questions about his Webkinz. It's kind of funny though, his name keeps changing. It was Baby Tasha and now it's Hailey.

We walked around and saw a few animals and then headed home.

Is this too cute... little Aleah with her big brother.....





1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love those pics. What a great idea!! ALthough, we don't even own a webkinz yet. Ha.ha. I can't believe Trey in that picture with all the kids. He is the one that threw the most, he looks so grown up. Looking foward to see you guys tomorrow!