Saturday, January 30, 2010
0-1 for both the Bulls and the Fastbreakers
Cade and Reid both started their basketball seasons with a loss. Cade was rather upset by the loss, but Reid was happy that he had scored. Cade played a good game. He had quite a few rebounds, which I was excited to see him grab ahold of the ball and not let anyone get to it. He had one shot off of an offensive rebound. It almost went in. The other team kind of annoyed me. They just cleared out the right side and had same kid drive in every play. Even though Cade's team lost (14-25), I am happy he was not on that team. I mean the other kids on that team barely touched the ball. I can see a lot of improvement in Cade from last year and I think he is going to learn even more this year. Go Bulls!
Reid's team lost (8-20). Craig had told me ahead of time that Reid had changed from last year. He's a lot more aggressive and less timid. He played point guard the second half and was annoyed when one of the kids on his team didn't actually take the ball out of bounds when he was supposed to. Not sure if he just wanted the ball or if he knew the kid just wasn't doing it right. Either way, funny Reid moment. Reid shot twice, he missed the first (of course I got a picture of that one) and made the second. Reid dribbling past his buddy Sherman, that was guarding him.
He drove on in for a shot. Yes, he is shooting with his right hand. (he is left-handed)
I put this picture in because the little girl leading the pack was tough. I mean really good. She could shoot, dribble, pass better than anyone else on the court. Her name is Caroline. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment