Friday, January 8, 2010

Yoga Mat / Spider Race Track a very Versatile Piece

It's a snow day today and by 9:00 we had already ate breakfast and played a game of Go Fish and the kids had the little tent out going CRAZY. (Oh, it's going to be a long day.)Trey came up with the idea of putting the spiders on the yoga mat. (They won't go on the carpet.) Aleah took control of his remote and then Reid quickly saw the possibilities and joined in. Cade was sitting on the couch reading. This game went very well, other than Aleah was spinning and hitting everyone with the remote.


 

Look at that belly.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

The boys are out in the snow now and Aleah is asleep. Peace and quiet, how long will it last?

I got the boys back out to play in the snow again. It was a little more work this time. I had to turn off the championship football game from last night (Alabama beats Texas). Don't tell Cade though he wants to watch the whole game. Then I had snow pants on everyone and all of a sudden there was blood on the floor, Trey's nose. Well a little bloody nose won't stop this mom from getting her three boys outside. I packed his nose with gauze and Vaseline. (We should be a boxing family.)And out the door they all went. I just put Aleah down for nap #2, and now I am having a Calgon moment, as I watch my 3 wild boys dragging each other through the snow. My life would inspire Hallmark cards.

No comments: