I was actually able to go work Reid's Thanksgiving Feast and he made it well worth it. When I came into his class he came running up to me and gave me a great big hug, and kept hugging me. How often does a mom get that? and in front of his friends? So they could have asked me to do anything from that point on and I would have done it. I enjoyed my job too. I helped set up the buffet and then helped served all the 1st grade classes. I had to run and go pick up Trey and then Aleah, but stopped to take pictures before I left. It's a good thing too. One of the little girls in Reid's class told me, "I told Reid that I think you are so pretty." Sad, that I have to make a note of that. But let's face it. I usually run around feeling like the household drudge, but a little first grade girl thought I was pretty. ( Maybe I should put on make-up and do my hair more often.) But in all seriousness, it was just so nice to be able to help with something. Since we moved it's been hard, because I have not been able to help the boys' classes like I did before; and Reid was so happy to have me there.
Monday, November 23, 2009
The Cutest Pilgrim
I was actually able to go work Reid's Thanksgiving Feast and he made it well worth it. When I came into his class he came running up to me and gave me a great big hug, and kept hugging me. How often does a mom get that? and in front of his friends? So they could have asked me to do anything from that point on and I would have done it. I enjoyed my job too. I helped set up the buffet and then helped served all the 1st grade classes. I had to run and go pick up Trey and then Aleah, but stopped to take pictures before I left. It's a good thing too. One of the little girls in Reid's class told me, "I told Reid that I think you are so pretty." Sad, that I have to make a note of that. But let's face it. I usually run around feeling like the household drudge, but a little first grade girl thought I was pretty. ( Maybe I should put on make-up and do my hair more often.) But in all seriousness, it was just so nice to be able to help with something. Since we moved it's been hard, because I have not been able to help the boys' classes like I did before; and Reid was so happy to have me there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment