Thursday, November 12, 2009
SIT SIT SIT
Trey still is working on his speech. He has been going to speech since he was 2, he is getting ready to turn 5 in a couple weeks, and I am sure he has several years to come. So he is currently working on his "S" sound and has made a lot of progress. He is a little trooper and such a hard worker. But in some words his "S" still comes out "SH". Now my little helper boy, loves to help with Tasha. He likes to put her leash on and give her food. We always make Tasha sit before either of these occur. SOOO.... I must hear sh-t, sh-t, sh-t Tasha sh-t about 50 times a day. I try to correct it, but something tells me that this will be the last word for him to develop the true "S" sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment