Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Funny

Since I have officially become a blog stalker, due to Carrie's bad influence, I have appreciated how funny, clever, and thought-out some people are with their blogs. Now is has brought me to the conclusion that I am no longer funny. This makes me rather sad because I used to be funny. (I used to be able to write well and thoughtful sentences, but that's another topic.) So what happened to me. I used to make my friends and family laugh with my witty comments and sometimes accidental goofiness. Here are a few things that have led to my "fall from funny".

10. I spend 90% of my life doing laundry, and laundry is not funny.
9. At all times, someone in my house is sick.
8. 40 is quickly approaching, old age is making me grumpy.
7. It's hard to be funny while somebody is hanging on your leg whining.
Right now she is sitting on my lap whining.
6. I get interrupted too many times... like so far during this entry.

I got Cade and Reid on the bus, took Tasha out, picked up dog
poop, wiped Trey's butt, fixed waffle for Trey, fixed waffle for Aleah,
gave Aleah cheerios since she would not eat the waffle, fixed another
waffle for Trey, and fixed myself a bowl of cheerios and a cappucino.
Back to my blog entry.
5. Too busy yelling at my kids.
4. It's all Dora's fault. Too many episodes of Dora and Diego.
3. When I do have a funny idea, I just never get around to putting it on my blog.
2. What was I saying?
1. Sleep Deprivation!!!!!!

No comments: