Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lights! Camera! Action!

Last night was Cade's 4th grade music program. Aleah was running a fever, so Craig stayed home with she and Trey. Reid and I got to watch Cade's big performance. I must say I was impressed. Last year when I went to his music program (by myself... because everyone was home sick and I was starting to run a fever... notice a trend?) he pretty much stood there motionless the entire time. But this year he was singing and doing all the motions. Not sure if it was the music, or if he was just more comfortable, or if he and Carson were just not next to each other; but he and Carson were both moving this year.
The music was all from movies and TV. The only song I had heard Cade sing beforehand was the theme to SpongeBob Square Pants. Kind of funny since I don't even let the boys watch it. The kids could dress up as characters, don't ask me what the boy next to Cade is supposed to be.
It was fun and Cade did great!

No comments: