Just for the record, I could walk the next morning. However by the following evening I could feel every muscle in my body.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Dad for The Day
Craig had to go back to work on Monday, so he left Grandma and Grandpa's Sunday afternoon. So come Monday I had to step up my game and be daddy for the day. Once I put Aleah down for her nap, we headed outside. First on the agenda was some sledding. Pulling kids down the driveway and trying to not get hit by the sled and then pushing them as they pulled one another. (Blast off, as we called it) The most dangerous was when I let them pull me down. The first time everything went smooth, but the second time they wiped me out. As my shoulder hit the ground, I was hoping that I just wasn't really hurt. Then we went for a walk to the pond. It was my excuse to have a break. So we threw snowballs onto the ice and tried to poke through the ice with big sticks. On the walk back home I decided that everyone needed to make snow angels. As I climbed the little hill to make mine, I fell flat. (Mom witnessed this smooth move from her living room window.) We ended with a game of hide and seek. Fun, but I did not realize I was going to freeze as I was waiting to be found. So I had to start making some sort of animal whoop sounds to speed up the process of being found. By the end the sun had went down and it was cold. My nose was dripping and I was wondering if I was going to be able to walk in the morning.
.JPG)
Just for the record, I could walk the next morning. However by the following evening I could feel every muscle in my body.
Just for the record, I could walk the next morning. However by the following evening I could feel every muscle in my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment