Saturday, December 5, 2009

We Wish you a Merry Christmas Part 2



Alright, although my previous post painted a rather negative view of putting up the tree it was actually quite the opposite.  We had a great time.  It started a little rough, because Craig and I did not agree on where we should put it up.  But once that was settled and I got my way (hey-it does not happen very often so I had to make note of it)  things went really well.  We cleared out a space in the basement and let the festivities begin.


Trey had a hard time reaching in to put the branches on, but that did not stop him.

The supervisor.


Reid always loves a project. He wants to take charge, hmmm wonder where he gets that from. Any ideas Mr. Supervisor?


Aleah just enjoyed getting the ornaments out. (good thing I just got some cheap shatter proof ones)

Cade was done helping with the tree, he moved switched to basketball while we decorated. I made him put up a few ornaments.


Aleah was very excited and clapped when we celebrated turning the lights on.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm cracking up on the Supervisor part... he.he.. Very cute post!