Cade had a big assignment for school and he chose to make his about the Indiana State House. He did a great job. And he thought his mom was very handy. (I have him fooled.) It involved many coats of white paint, cutting a lot of little black rectangles, and some tape and hot glue. Then he also researched the state house and wrote a report. Today the whole class was giving presentations. So different groups would go through and each child would have their turn telling about their projects. Aleah, Trey, and I went down to see the projects. Cade tried to tell me that we needed to go back through and listen to all the presentations, but I told him that Aleah and Trey would not go for that. He, Carson, and Tayson were all together. (his buddies) So I got to see their projects and then we left. I wish I would have taken a picture of the three of them. Next time.

I was back at school a week later for the Christmas parties and Cade's project was front and center in the display case. (12/18/09)
No comments:
Post a Comment