Friday, December 11, 2009

A Sonshine Christmas

Yesterday was Trey's Christmas party at Sonshine preschool. I truthfully did not want to go out and go, because it was absolutely freezing. But when he asked me the night before if I was going to come, I could not say, "no". So Aleah and I bundled up went to the party. We missed the crafts and games, okay so I went really late, but I went. They were decorating cookies and eating them when we arrived. Trey quickly decorated 2 cookies, because he wanted to eat them.


Then we moved on to the basement where they have their gross motor time. (This is Trey's favorite time of the day.) It was not part of the party, but I was so glad I finally got to see these bikes. Trey talks about the bikes almost every day. One day he even had a bloody nose when I picked him up and after seeing these boys in action it's easy to see how that happened.

Trey and Caleb... a blurrr... they were going sooo fast.


But this was my favorite. Brady and Trey flying around with Nathan in fast pursuit.

The teachers had to keep telling Trey to get off the bikes, so other kids could have a chance to ride. But the second somebody would stand up he was back on one.

We went back up and the kids gave the teachers a gift and the teachers gave each child a gift. It ended up being a very fun time.

No comments: