The Fastbreakers played hard today. It was close the first half, but then the other team pulled away in the second, the final score 18-28. Reid continued to play point guard. Alright, Reid is not afraid to shoot now. It's funny, he's wired with the desire to score. When he brought it down, he was going in for the shot. Tonight as we looked at the pictures from his game, he even said to me, I shot a lot today. He said it all shy and quiet. I am not sure if he was embarrassed because he shot a lot or if he was just bothered because he never made one. In his defense, I think he probably only shot 6-8 times, and truthfully they were all pretty good shots. It wasn't like he was trying to shot from the 3 point line. They just would not fall for him.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
0-2 for the Bulls and the Fastbreakers
It was a bit of a heart breaker for the Bulls today as they lost 22-26. They were down 2 with a few minutes to go, but never managed to tie it up. Cade played a tough and aggressive game. Truly the most aggressive I have ever seen him play. He had several steals and rebounds and played excellent help-side defense.
He had several great shots.
But none of them fell.
Here he is driving down after one of his steals.

The Fastbreakers played hard today. It was close the first half, but then the other team pulled away in the second, the final score 18-28. Reid continued to play point guard. Alright, Reid is not afraid to shoot now. It's funny, he's wired with the desire to score. When he brought it down, he was going in for the shot. Tonight as we looked at the pictures from his game, he even said to me, I shot a lot today. He said it all shy and quiet. I am not sure if he was embarrassed because he shot a lot or if he was just bothered because he never made one. In his defense, I think he probably only shot 6-8 times, and truthfully they were all pretty good shots. It wasn't like he was trying to shot from the 3 point line. They just would not fall for him.
The Fastbreakers played hard today. It was close the first half, but then the other team pulled away in the second, the final score 18-28. Reid continued to play point guard. Alright, Reid is not afraid to shoot now. It's funny, he's wired with the desire to score. When he brought it down, he was going in for the shot. Tonight as we looked at the pictures from his game, he even said to me, I shot a lot today. He said it all shy and quiet. I am not sure if he was embarrassed because he shot a lot or if he was just bothered because he never made one. In his defense, I think he probably only shot 6-8 times, and truthfully they were all pretty good shots. It wasn't like he was trying to shot from the 3 point line. They just would not fall for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment