Cade and Reid got their hair buzzed off a couple weeks ago, but Trey has never wanted to get one. And truthfully, it was one of those little things that kept him my baby boy. So when I asked him if he wanted to get his hair cut like Cade and Reid's, I was truthfully expecting a big fat "NO". So I was rather traumatized as Grandpa got his clippers out. I just went and got on the computer to show my mom some houses, trying to block it out at first. Then I realized I of course needed to get my camera out. I should have done a before and after, but the shock of it all.
He loves his buzz and keeps walking around feeling his head. I like it now too. I am glad it's a little longer buzz. He is getting so big.

No comments:
Post a Comment