I just couldn't take it, I had to go back and change my title. I thought somebody that did not know me would actually think I was serious. So there.
I thought I needed to make some bold statement like that. It may not be true, but it sounds good. Did turning 40 bother me? In the sense that I am now 40 years old, no. That does not really bother me. It bothers me for reasons like. I had to talk to my eye doctor this past week about getting bifocals. (I decided to put it off at least another year.) It bothers me that the baby years are quickly fading. These are fun times with the kids, but each phase is so special and I will miss having a little baby. (I will not miss being pregnant though.) Coloring my hair is part of my routine now. I can still get away with waiting a couple months, but right now I am past the 2 month mark and it is not good. But the biggest thing I hate about being 40 is that it means my parents are aging along with me. That is truly the only thing I really hate about it.
Aleah and Daddy ready to go to church. Her little pink dress from Don and Vicky is so cute. And she did manage to leave the bow in her hair the entire service.
My 3 little men, getting ready for cake and ice cream.
Me and my Men
40 and 10 (well Cade had a few hours of 9 left)
It was a nice birthday. I worked in Cade and Reid's class during church. We carried out from Applebee's. Then I took Cade shopping for some books at Border's. I even figured out how to park in the parking garage all by myself. (I am growing up so nicely.) We came home to have some cake and ice cream.
Thank you God for 40 blessed years.

No comments:
Post a Comment