Friday, February 26, 2010

CSI Crime Scene

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I am not sure which is worse, getting woke-up in the middle of the night for a bloody nose or having to clean up all the blood as a child makes his way to the bathroom with a bloody nose. Both are equally frustrating. As Cade's bloody noses have become less frequent, Trey stepped it up to take his place. I honestly take that back, they have both been doing a lot better the past few months. But yesterday as Trey was getting in trouble and throwing a little fit because I sent him to his room, one hit him half-way up the steps. So basically, he did not have to go to his room, he went into the bathroom to pinch his nose and I started scrubbing the carpet and the walls. I've always said that if cops came in and sprayed that stuff they use to find traces of blood in my old house, they would start digging the back yard up looking for a body. The trails of blood from the boys' bedrooms to ours was endless.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ewww.... but really, I think you guys take the record for bloody noses. Hands down.